Office cleaning checklist
General overview of cleaning services at a business office
Regular office cleaning routine is a way of keeping your employees happy and healthy, thus improving your company’s productivity. The work stations, kitchens, bathrooms and break rooms shoud be a subject of daily office cleaning. To help you organize your office cleaning checklist we present some key daily routine activities performed at MG Office Cleaning Services.
Work station daily routine:
- Collecting all left waste: bottles, cups, papers, etc.
- Empyting the waste containers and replacing liners.
- Vacuuming the carpets and hard floors.
- Mopping the hard floors with disinfectants.
- Dusting the computers, printers and other office devices.
- Cleaning the desks and bookshelves
- Sanitizing the telephone, mouse, keyboard and other remote controls.
- Vacuuming and/or damp wipe chairs and top surfaces.
- Wiping the internal glass.
- Dusting the light fixtures.
- leaning the curtains and blinds.
- Washing the windows and automatic doors
- Spot cleaning any stained surfaces.
All the activities should be concluded with a general check-up of neat arrangement and cleanliness.
Other crucial aspects of efficient office cleaning.
As mentioned before, kitchens, bathrooms and break-rooms shall also be cleaned on a daily basis, with some activities performed more than oncce a day. An excerpt from MG’s list goes as follows:
- Removing any garbage.
- Emptying and wiping the waste containers.
- Vacuuming and then mopping the hard floors.
- Refilling the tissue papers and soap dispensers.
- Cleaning the sinks and fixtures.
- Sanitizing of the basins and removing the splash marks from around them.
- Polishing the mirrors (until they shine!)
- Wiping down the partition walls.
- Cleaning the top surfaces.
- Managing the dishwashers, cleaning the interiors of refrigerators.
- Clean and desinfect toilets and urinals.
Moreover, some activites are to be performed on a weekly/monthly basis. These include:
- Washing the windows from inside and outside.
- Taking care of vents (vacuuming).
- Dusting the air conditioners.
- Buffing the hard floors.
We can guarantee that your office will look and feel ready to work in when these activities will be perfomed on the given basis.